[linux-audio-user] alsamixer and the audiophile 2496

Joey Reid joe at joeyreid.com
Thu May 13 16:31:41 EDT 2004

envy24control may make _more_ sense, but it still gives me grief (note
- i am not the original poster). although i have it mostlyfigured out,
it does wiered things to me like setting the HW outs to PCM1/PCM2 after
I have set them to Digital Mix.

Of course it is likely that I am doing something wrong. I am using jack
with ardour and hydrogen, and i find that often when i am switching
from capturing to playing back, the mixer has "magically" switched
itself while i was messing with the jack connections.