[linux-audio-user] Fluidsynth

Thomas Kerstgens thomas_kerstgens at web.de
Mon May 17 07:55:52 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 12 May 2004 12:59, Aaron Trumm wrote:
> > > Is Fluidsynth multitimbral?
> >
> > Definetly.
> >
> > Multitimbral, multichannel, multisoundbank, multiuserfriendly.
>
> good to know - any good tutorials on making it work as such?  I'm looking
> but it may just be too late at night for me to think straight and find
> stuff

A very nice editor for sf2-files is swami (http://swami.sourceforge.net). So
you'll have the possibility to build/edit your soundbanks in a very
comfortable way. Especially if you're familiar with the Vienna-tool, which
is/was usually shipped with soundblaster-cards. Maybe you're looking for
something like this, too.

regards

Thomas