[linux-audio-user] Linux songs?!

Ross Vandegrift ross at willow.seitz.com
Mon May 17 10:56:58 EDT 2004

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 10:11:06PM +0200, Robert Jonsson wrote:
> If anyone remembers I tried to start a contest just before christmas last year
> to make the "official" 2.6 release song (inspired by Austins fine attempt),
> but response wasn't very much. And to top it of I didn't even manage to put
> together my own song :-/.

Hehe, I do remember - I actually wrote a song but never got it recorded.

Maybe when finals are over I'll get around to doing a demo - I'll drop a
note to LAU if it happens.

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross at willow.seitz.com

A Pope has a Water Cannon.                               It is a Water Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it.                        It is a Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses it.                                 It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it.          It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He has it pierced.                It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He makes it official.       It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive.                                       He shoots them.