[linux-audio-user] midi filter to convert NRPN's to CC's

Chris Pickett chris.pickett at mail.mcgill.ca
Thu May 20 13:53:27 EDT 2004

Matthew Allen wrote:
> [...]

NRPN's are encoded by 4 CC's, two for the parameter number and two for
the data value, and they appear in four-byte chunks in the midi stream.
  I'll take a look at PD, and post again if I get anywhere or get stuck.
  Thanks for the suggestions ... three votes for PD in a row sounds good
to me :)

Cheers,
Chris