[linux-audio-user] jack and sblive inputs

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sat May 22 09:09:38 EDT 2004

You can only use one or the other.  They both go to the same input
slots.  They just have different input levels I think.  I have read
online that you really don't want to use the mic input on most cards
because it is usually noisy.  If you want to get a decent multi-input
card for Linux the best choices (that don't cost a fortune) are the
M-Audio Delta 44, 66, and 1010LT.

Jan