[linux-audio-user] Free Audiomedia II Board

Jos Laake jos at radiks.net
Sun May 23 21:07:00 EDT 2004

Hey y'all,

I've been cleaning house after a move and getting ruthless
about recycling old technology accumulated in various boxes
that I need to have a lot less of.  And in an old parted-out
Macintosh Quadra 650 I ran across an Audiomedia II board.

I remember this board, and I'm pretty sure it's still fully
functional.  (The Mac is definitely not.)  So I thought I'd
toss it out here.  I know it's pretty old, but if it's still
usable, maybe somebody on this list could use such a thing?
I'm just gonna throw it in the recycle bin if nobody wants
it.  I'll be happy to send it anywhere, if you pay shipping.
I only have the board, no audio cables, but the outputs are
all rca jacks.

Write me off-list if you want it.  If there's more than one
taker, well, I'll just have myself a little drawing. ;-)

Cheers,
~Jos~