[linux-audio-user] alsa configuration for ews88d

Vlada Karan kejkz at sezampro.yu
Mon May 24 05:10:10 EDT 2004

Recently I have bought new audio cards, RME HDSP9632 and Terratec EWS88D, but
I am having problems fith both. Hdsp isn't working at all after flash update
from RME site, saying that wrong irq or dma is causing  that, but everything
worked with older firmware revision. Ews is working, but kind odd, I only can
use first ADAT channel, other channels aren't availible. I see three devices,
but their usage is very unclear to me. How can I use other ADAT's and SPDIF.
(rme card is DA converter in my configuration)
Can anyone tell me how to configure system with .asoundrc, because I am newbie
in Linux world.