[linux-audio-user] Yamaha UX-256

§t3 step16 at interfree.it
Wed May 26 07:54:45 EDT 2004

Ok, I've loaded the snd-usb-audio: now the ux256 works! Great!
But now...no audio at all !
Ok, I tried to load the snd-intel8x0 (it's my audiocard's module)
manually, it loads, kmix can see the card, but I ca hear no audio (I've
controlled levels), then I tried to run again alsaconf: it detects my
card but...no sound. Something isn't working, and if I try to run
alsamixer, I get no mixer but the following output: no mixer elems
found. I think now alsa is recognizing just the ux256.
Have you a solution?
If this keeps working my next Techno-Live-Set will be run on Linux :-)
!!!

--