[linux-audio-user] Any instructions about for running a Win VSTi under vstserver

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Wed May 26 15:57:19 EDT 2004

Mark Knecht wrote:

>    Found the quicktoot by Dave Phillips using Snd, but that seems to
> require me to patch Snd? I'm not sure how to do this easily under Gentoo.

Hi Mark:

  Open Snd, click on the Help menu label, then click on About Snd. In my
version the text that opens includes this line:

    LADSPA 1.1

indicating that LADSPA support has been built into the binary.

  Alas, that tutorial is badly in need of repair. I'll get around to it
Real Soon Now, but it should accomodate Kjetil's updates as well as the
new libfst & friends.

  I think the Quicktoots would be better as Wiki-type thingies...

Best,

dp