[linux-audio-user] [ANN] QAMix 0.0.7e

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Thu May 27 09:57:44 EDT 2004

Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:

>Just to let you know that although I've been out of the loop regarding this
>matter, just from reading this last post by Dave, I realized that many of
>these things are already doable in RTMix (except for the obvious lack of
>alsa's sequencer which obviously makes it relatively useless, but this
>should be fixed soon).

Hi Ico:

  That would be cool, and I won't mind seeing those facilities in RTMix,
but I'd really like to have a programmable MIDI patch bay, and IMO
that's the place for the features we've been discussing. But if you get
there first, do let me know ! :)

  Btw, I agree with the suggestion re: transposition too, that should be
another MIDI transformation available from my (currently) imaginary
patch bay...

Best regards,

dp

PS: Ico, I gave my student (Sean) your email address, hopefully he'll
get in touch soon.