[linux-audio-dev] re: [linux-audio-user] A bit of good news -- paper now available for your viewing pleasure and/or comments

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Fri May 28 09:04:05 EDT 2004

Hi Ico:

  Nicely written, clear presentation. You'll do well with it, I'm sure.

  Btw, I'm trying to talk Ivy into heading to Florida at the time of the
ICMC. Her mother and sister live down there, and her son is attending
school there, so she has good reasons to go. Of course I will make
myself scarce and head off to the conference... ;)  Anyway, I hope to
see you there.

Best,

dp