[linux-audio-dev] re: [linux-audio-user] A bit of good news--paper now available for your viewing pleasure and/or comments

luis jure ljure at multitel.com.uy
Fri May 28 18:23:41 EDT 2004

el Fri, 28 May 2004 10:54:38 -0700
Russell Hanaghan <hanaghan at starband.net> escribió:

> [...] only to find that the oldest
> principle in life applies; You get what you pay for!"

somehow i always feel funny when quoting that principle... after all we're
supposedly advocating free software, are we?

(not to mention the countless examples of products where you DON'T get what
you pay for; imagine only buying some piece of crap manufactured by
DishitDesign, or Microsoft software... )