[linux-audio-user] wav to mp3 converter

Gustavo Zamorano S. gzsuniq at cableonda.net
Sun May 30 19:35:22 EDT 2004

Here is a shell script that will make the convertion if the mp3 file
does not exist:

Yo can save it as /usr/bin/wav2mp3 as root.  Remember to convert it to
executable with:  chmod a+x /usr/bin/wav2mp3

Then you can use the find command as:

find . -name "*.wav" -print -exec wav2mp3 {} \;

--
This Message is sent from my Red Hat Fedora Core 1 Linux server

       .-.                    Gustavo Zamorano S.

           `--.____.--'       mailto:gzsuniq at cableonda.net

Registered Linux user number 320898
Machine Registration number  205692
     (at http://counter.li.org/)