[linux-audio-user] Debian Unstable Rosegarden & Ardour

Them idragosani at chapelperilous.net
Mon Nov 1 20:24:21 EST 2004

David Mulcahy wrote:

> Just recently updated debian unstable and I am not sure if it was just
> coincidence, but if an ardour session is loaded and I start rosegarden,
> somewhere in the middle of initialising a session ardour gets killed.  In
> fact it is impossible for the two apps to coexist rosegarden always kills
> ardour
>
> Anybody else seeing this with debian

What are the respective versions of the software you are running?  I am
using more or less the latest CVS versions (give or take a week) of both
on Debian Sid without the problems you describe.  In fact, I was using
both just yesterday and they were both pretty solid (nothing crashed, no
xruns).

-- Brett