[linux-audio-user] Hi All!

Brian Redfern bredfern at calarts.edu
Mon Nov 1 22:51:03 EST 2004

I use mostly csound under linux, and in deferred mode. Once I can get
csoundVST running under linux, then I plan to use the python api to glue
it into the python OSC library and then use open sound control to create
what I'm conceptualizing as a kind of teleprescense jazz, electronic
improvisation, where I can send the app to the location and then control
the performance remotely with OSC.

First I have to figure out which version of Portaudio I should be using
with csoundVST, I've tried to get it running under both windows and linux
and have so far failed, but I have to keep trying cause I can't wait till
I can write my own extensions to the python lib.