[linux-audio-user] [ANN] dssi-vst 0.3

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Thu Nov 4 11:05:15 EST 2004

On Thursday 04 Nov 2004 16:00, Russell Hanaghan wrote:
> I will check it out. I already have a fuctioning jack_fst on my system
> so I'm going to assume DSSI will live with that and it's subsequent Wine
> needs.

Yes, I think that should get you 90% of the way there.

btw, if you happen to be using gcc-3.4, it's been pointed out that the
vsthost.cpp file in dssi-vst won't compile without a small edit -- you need
to remove the "(0)" from the ends of lines 379 and 396.  I'll probably do a
minor release to fix that (and only that) shortly.

Chris