[linux-audio-user] Rosgarden, jack_fst and Native Instruments B4

Timo Sivula timo.sivula at luukku.com
Fri Nov 5 07:20:28 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 18:16, Chris Cannam wrote:
> Looks like it's being a bit over-literal with the "all sound off" event.
> You can work around that with the attached patch to Rosegarden's
> sound/AlsaDriver.cpp.

Thanks, Chris!

How can I apply this and still keep my planet CCRMA at home unbroken?

I assume I download RG 0.9.9 sources, apply the patch and compile? But
how do I proceed then? I have Rosegarden installed from the Planet's
rpm:s from before. Should I build a new rpm? If so, I would need some
advice, as writing the SPEC file has never succeeded very well for me.

br, Timo