[linux-audio-user] Re: Rosgarden, jack_fst and Native Instruments B4

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 20:15:02 EST 2004

That looks like the dssi stuff that Chris has been working on. There
may be a configuration option to not use it. Try

./configure --with-dssi=OFF --prefix=/home/time/RG

There is a table at the end of the configure step that will tell you
if you got it turned off. I you did then you should hopefully not run
into this at the make step.

Good luck!

- Mark