[linux-audio-user] connecting soundcards using JACK

Jeroen Wijnhout Jeroen.Wijnhout at kdemail.net
Sun Nov 7 11:37:37 EST 2004

Hi all,

Would it be possible to connect my IMic USB soundcard capture port to the
onboard AC97 soundcard using JACK? I'm able to connect ports of a single
soundcard to each other, however I would like to be able to listen via the
onboard card what I'm recording on the external USB soundcard.

It seems that I have to start the JACK daemon in such a way that it can talk
to both soundcards at the same time.

jackd -V:0.94.0

best,
Jeroen
--
Kile - an Integrated LaTeX Environment for KDE
http://kile.sourceforge.net