[linux-audio-user] dmix with a delta1010LT

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Fri Nov 12 06:18:34 EST 2004

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 23:27:26 +1300
Glenn McCord <clari_player at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> Has anyone got multiple audio apps to work at the same time with a delta
> 1010LT? It's a nuisance at times when I need ardour and xmms to coexist.

This one's easy, thanks to xmms-jack, which, once installed, allows you
to choose jack outputs for xmms.  http://xmms-jack.sourceforge.net/

You can run any number of audio apps simultaneously if they're all using
jack, and route the outputs as you see fit through jack,

Mixing jack and non-jack apps together...  that's a different problem,
and one I never solved.  Good luck.

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com