[linux-audio-user] Ohh! Another new song on-line - though not by dlp ; )

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Nov 14 12:10:03 EST 2004

Hallo,

Dave posting his cool new song (I didn't knew, you were such a good
singer!) reminded me to sometimes put up anouncements of added tracks
on my page here, too. So here's a new one, which is mono, overdriven
so it clips, but I still like it:

 http://footils.org/cms/show/28 (ogg, mp3, screenshot)

It's called "Ohh!" and was done to test a new step sequencer I wrote
for Pd yesterday, recorded directly to ogg using the Pd oggwrite
external without any edits.

It's a really silly house track done in about 1.5 hours this morning.
Totally different from Dave's song. You have been warned. ;)

Ciao