[linux-audio-user] Ingos V0.7.26-3 kernel doesnt boot whereas 2.6.10-rc1-mm3 does: help?

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Sun Nov 14 12:48:41 EST 2004

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone was able to get Ingo\'s V0.7.26-3
realtime kernel to run, especially on an AMD64 machine?

When I boot his kernel I get a problem with the rghb kernel
flag, and when I remove that flag I get another error (see
earlier postings by myself on said topic)

So in the interests of solving my own problem I decided to
see if the problem was in the standard kernel
2.6.10-rc1-mm3.

I can boot 2.6.10-rc1-mmm3, although my mouse doesn\'t work.
(I\'ve posted a bug for this) So, what should I do now?

Thanks for the help!
-thewade

Old message errors and support info
http://music.columbia.edu/pipermail/linux-audio-user/2004-November/017167.html