[linux-audio-user] USB 1.1 soundcard

Christoph Eckert mchristoph.eckert at t-online.de
Sun Nov 14 17:44:40 EST 2004

> But I can't get it to work. It works fine until I start
> jack, at which point my computer hangs.

maybe some information concerning your system would be useful.
What about uname -a and cat /proc/asound/version?

I have a lot of problems with an USB hub which worked well on
1.4.x kernelz, but the 2.6.x are better equipped with USB
support but are more straight concerning the compatibility of
the devices (and lots of devices do not seem to be designed
properly).

 Best regards

    ce