[linux-audio-user] dssi-vst-0.3

tobbe at nyvalls.se tobbe at nyvalls.se
Mon Nov 15 03:48:19 EST 2004

Chris Cannam wrote / skrev:

>On Sunday 14 Nov 2004 20:42, Chris Cannam wrote:
>

>>On Sunday 14 Nov 2004 20:29, tobbe at nyvalls.se wrote:
>>

>>>Failure to compile in Mandrake 10.1
>>>Both with gcc-3.3.4 and gcc-3.4.1
>>>I need some help with this.
>>>

>>Damn, I said I was going to make another minor release to fix this, and I
>>forgot.  Damn, damn, damn.
>>
>>Can you try the attached, please?
>>

>I accidentally sent this to LAU as well as to you, which I hadn't intended
>because of the size of the post.  Fortunately the LAU server gave me a chance
>to cancel it, and I did.  If you're replying, please don't reply to LAU!
>

>Chris

That solved the errors in vsthost.cpp

But there is a similar problem in dssi-vst.cpp also

g++ -g3 -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/lib -Wall vsthost.cpp
remotevstclient.o -o vsthost -L. -lremoteplugin -ljack -lasound
vsthost.cpp: In function `int openJack(const char*)':
vsthost.cpp:379: error: ISO C++ forbids initialization in array new
vsthost.cpp:396: error: ISO C++ forbids initialization in array new

And i have already made another patch that is missing from the source.

That solves this bug.

g++ -g3 -Wall remotepluginclient.cpp -c
remotepluginclient.cpp: In member function `void
RemotePluginClient::syncStartup()':
remotepluginclient.cpp:116: error: `errno' undeclared (first use this
function)
remotepluginclient.cpp:116: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported onlyonce for each function it appears in.)
remotepluginclient.cpp:116: error: `ENXIO' undeclared (first use this
function)

/Torbjörn Turpeinen (Thac)