[linux-audio-user] Re: [ardour-users] more music with Ardour

Robert Jonsson rj at spamatica.se
Tue Nov 16 08:17:59 EST 2004

On Tuesday 16 November 2004 13.44, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> Dave Phillips hat gesagt: // Dave Phillips wrote:
> >  I've added another recording to my "music made with Ardour" page, a
> > guitar duet this time. It's a performance of an old Jimmy Dorsey tune
> > called Maria Elena, you can check it out here:
>
> Very good. Dave, we really need you to perform in Karlsruhe next year.
> Both of you! ;)
>
> Ciao

Great music! :)

I like the idea of announcing music that we make, to the community. I produce
some stuff (see link below) nowadays but have been reluctant to post the
"news" as I thought it would not really be on topic. Though it really is!

I halfway solution might be to create a new mailinglist, linux-audio-music or
whatever. Or should we use linux-audio-user ?

Regards,
Robert

--
http://spamatica.se/music/