[linux-audio-user] Re: more music with Ardour

jonathan segel jsegel at magneticmotorworks.com
Wed Nov 17 08:44:49 EST 2004

>> On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 06:37, Dave Phillips wrote:
>>
>>> Greetings:
>>>
>>>  I've added another recording to my "music made with Ardour" page, a
>>> guitar duet this time.

i will add to this discussion, working on some things for the
linux/open source software cd compilation...
here's a prelim mix for something from Chaos Butterfly, which is me and
Dina Emerson. we perform using three laptops (two OS X supercollider &
max/msp and one linux planet-ccrma running supercollider, freqtweak,
hydrogen, jackrack, you may recognize sounds....)
this is open source software only on these tracks, no max.

http://www.magneticmotorworks.com/mp3/ThisMessage.mp3
http://www.magneticmotorworks.com/mp3/sleepy.mp3

ps, for anyone in west midlands, UK this week:
i am giving a talk about my work and music in general at the University
of Birmingham this Friday, November 19 at 2PM. This talk is entitled
"Exiting Classical Computer Music", and will take place in the Elgar
Concert Room, in the Arts Building.

         Jonathan Segel  --  4014 Brookdale Ave. Oakland, CA 94619
                 MAGNETIC -- http://www.MagneticMotorworks.com