[linux-audio-user] old ensoniq synth floppies

Ernie Dulanowsky ernst.pulsewidth at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 15:45:06 EST 2004

Giebler Enterprises (http;//www.midifile.com) has a selection of
ensoniq disk and file tools for DOS. I have personally used their Disk
managers and Sequencer Conversion software for SQ-80 and SD-1, as well
as their  MIDI Manager.

I haven't tried running them in a DOS emulation yet, though.

There is also a set of Linux disk tools for the SQ-80 at
http://www.buchty.net/ensoniq/index.html

I've built it but haven't had a chance to try it yet.

best,
ernie

--
"Both Rob and I see sound as shapes.