[linux-audio-user] Re: [ardour-users] more music with Ardour

Robert Jonsson rj at spamatica.se
Fri Nov 19 09:01:46 EST 2004

On Thursday 18 November 2004 23.13, Jan Depner wrote:
> I really like both of these.  So does my son ;-)  Very cool stuff!  Just
> downloaded them to my music collection.

Thanks :)

I should add that I happily accept comments/criticisms (or praise for that
matter ;).
I'm not a schooled musican/recording technician, I learn as I go along and I'd
be happy to learn from this collective knowledge pool. Even if you (the
potential critic) think the songs suck ;).

/Robert

--
http://spamatica.se/music/