[linux-audio-user] Re: [ardour-users] more music with Ardour

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at rfa.org
Fri Nov 19 17:49:46 EST 2004

On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 10:39:12PM -0500, Austin wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 16:35 +0100, Jeffrey Gonzales wrote:
> > I think it's a brilliant idea.
> > It's really good to be able to share the music we make with each other.
> Fine.  Only because everyone else is doing it!

I really admire and enjoy everything that has come out in this thread
and stuff I've previously found on this list and #lad. For the past year
or so I've only listened to linux made, freely available stuff while at
work.

Just to give an idea of how much i've collected, here's an ls of my
music directory:

rzewnickie at xxxxxxxxx:~/audio/music$ ls
aaron_krister_johnson   frank_barknecht     loki                    pika
autumn_experiment_2002  fuzzy_dice          louis_gorenfeld         pulsewidth
bats                    galan               magneticmotorworks      reuben_martin
black_dragon            gerard_van_dongen   malawhala               ruinaudio
brian_redfern           ivica_bukvic        mark62756               spamatica
dave_griffiths          james_shuttleworth  mathias_lundgren        stuart_reeves
dlp                     joseph_sarlo        mathias_nagorni         tapas
eastsidemilitia         juan_linietsky      michael_david_crawford  thorwill
edrz                    kelaus_tree         michal_seta             twentytwo
emiles                  kenoby              miki                    unit-e
eric_devost             kevin_ernste        mprims                  x-11
fons_adriaensen         ldb                 onion_jack

rzewnickie at xxxxxxxxx:~/audio/music$ du -shc .
3.2G    .

I hesitate to announce my own stuff in the same thread as everyone
else's. It's not songs or compositions in the same sense and definitely
less polished than most other efforts. But, http://zhevny.com/ has some
of what I've done. pmix and guitar_mix are linux projects. The other
stuff is from my pre-linux days. Details are in the READMEs.

-Eric Rz.