[linux-audio-user] [ANN] Oneshot Samples is back

Dubphil dubphil at free.fr
Mon Nov 22 14:10:02 EST 2004

Hello the list,

For people who don't know Oneshot Samples, let me do a little flashback...

Oneshot Samples is an engine dedicated to share short copyright free sound
samples amongst independant music composers.
First released at the end of 2001, it was stopped because of copyright
infringement, the biggest samples editors were falling on my neck with
juridic threaten, After one year of standby and work to remove the samples
that were litigious, I have bounced the cheaters and setup a registering
by invitation.
The site is running again since 3 weeks :)
I will be happy to invite anyone interesting to join from the list because
I'm sure that linux fellows are very aware to any copyright issues :)

http://www.oneshotsamples.com

Regards.

Philippe