[linux-audio-user] Re: Problem starting ecamegapedal v0.4.3

Paul Berry pnberry at gustavus.ak.us
Mon Nov 22 15:35:34 EST 2004

Kai,

Thank you very much for the info, now I can access the 2nd soundcard without a
problem.

Might I respectfully suggest adding some clarification or example of how to
use the alsa (alsa, alsahw, alsa,plughw) input and output options for
ecamegapedal in the ecamegapedal manpage... I was clueless.

Thank you for an awesome piece of Linux audio software by the way.
Ecamegapedal and the LADSPA plugins can turn even a 200MHz Pentium pro into a
great effects box.

Paul