[linux-audio-user] members' own compositions/audio files

Steve D groups at xscd.com
Tue Nov 23 01:37:47 EST 2004

Although I have used Linux for a few years, I only recently began to
explore the world of Linux audio and MIDI applications thanks to the
Agnula/DeMuDi distribution.

Previously I used the sequencer/digital-audio recording application
Studio Vision Pro on the Macintosh, before Gibson musical instruments
bought Studio Vision Pro and then killed it. I'm still angry at Gibson.

I have greatly enjoyed hearing other Linux-Audio-Users' own compositions
and audio files and the variety of styles and wonderful examples of
creativity. To contribute a small item of my own, here is a musical
fragment, a blues in C that I composed last night and recorded this
evening using Rosegarden4, Audacity and oggenc.  --

http://www.xscd.com/pub/music/blues-in-c_number-2.ogg

Steve D, NM US