[linux-audio-user] Instrument Tuner: fmit 0.9.0

Laura Conrad lconrad at laymusic.org
Tue Nov 23 13:03:53 EST 2004

    Gilles> I released fmit (free music instrument tuner) v 0.9.0

    Gilles> JACK is now supported

    Gilles> https://gna.org/projects/fmit/

    Gilles> I'm looking for testers to be sure to release a bug-free 1.0 version :)

I was able to build it after I figured out where QTDIR was.  I agree
with whoever it was that said "./configure;make;make install" is a
better build process.

When I run it, it says:

Free Music Instrument Tuner version 0.9.1 built at Nov 23 2004 12:20:00
CaptureThread: ERROR: JACK: cannot create client and so cannot get server sampling rate
CaptureThread: ERROR: JACK: cannot create client, jack deamon is running ?
CaptureThread: ERROR: JACK: cannot create client, jack deamon is running ?

This is whether I have the jack daemon running or not.

I have unmuted my mic, so I would think it should be seeing something
but it isn't.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad at laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (501) 641-5011