[linux-audio-user] nvidia drivers

Joseph Dell'Orfano fullgo at dellorfano.net
Thu Nov 25 12:19:50 EST 2004

My audio system is running 2 fanless ATI cards, one AGP and one PCI. I
would be happy to send my xfree config files off list if you  like. I am
using fedora core 1 which set it all up automagically for me. I had
heaps of trouble using an older distro (hence an older xfree) to get
dual head behaviour from my ATI cards and from an NVidia card.

A fanless card goes a long way! There is a water cooled system made by
Zalman which allows you to replace the video fans with water cooled
pipes.

-Joe D