[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] RME is no more

David Stephens linuxrootuser at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 14:32:58 EST 2004

Well for once I am glad to have invested in less the cutting edge
hardware, However still  trying to figure out how to get my RME
Multi-face to work on my system....

--
"When you get to the end of all the light you know and it's time to
step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of