[linux-audio-user] brasil + linux

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Fri Nov 26 17:24:45 EST 2004

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 19:48:10 -0200
"criscabello ." <criscabello at gmail.com> wrote:
> at the end of our meeting, we recorded one of his songs using ardour,
> gil is a popular singer in brazil (and the world) and this was his
> first recording using free software.

Gilberto Gil is indeed a world-renowned artist, and it's great that
he devoted time to recording with you.  The recording sounds
wonderful!

Brazil's certainly been a friend to the GNU/Linux/Open Source
community.  Many of us around the world thank Brazil's government
for helping legitimize open source in government, and I personally
thank you and Mr. Gil for this lovely song.

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com