[linux-audio-user] ANN: [OT] Superkaramba "Borealis" theme v.2.5 released

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at fuse.net
Sat Nov 27 22:08:05 EST 2004

Hi all,

Although this is probably as OT as it gets, but what the heck, I decided to
share my latest [non-musical] creation with the fellow LAU members as some
of you may find this thingy [remotely] useful :-). I had a tough week so
please be lenient with the flames :-)

During the last couple of days I did some hacking on my Superkaramba
low-cpu-footprint desktop eye-candy theme "Borealis" (association with the
sound theme intentional) that provides bunch of useful system data as well
as some additional toys and gizmos (although I presume that most of the hard
core audio users on this list may very well avoid it in order to prevent
wasting of precious CPU cycles). It's geared primarily towards KDE users and
those of you who have a weak spot for the desktop eye-candy :-).

So, without boring you any further, if interested please visit:
http://kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=13876

Online docs at:
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/Linux/Borealis/Borealis_manual/index.html

Comments and/or suggestions are most welcome and appreciated!

Greets to all LAU's out there! Hope your week is/was better than mine!

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/

---