[linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux audio hardware market research [was: creating a wiki "soundcard experiences" site]

Ruth A. Kramer rhkramer at fast.net
Sun Nov 28 01:56:33 EST 2004

Marek Peteraj wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-11-27 at 22:14, John Check wrote:

If anybody wants to start a wiki website related to sound, consider
adding pages to WikiLearn (http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn).

I can help with page naming and organization suggestions and editing.

Randy Kramer

PS: I owe the whole list an apology for not yet getting a particular
audio related HOWTO on WikiLearn -- I've just gotten busy with other
things.