[linux-audio-user] Two Card As One (Delta 1010LT) ??

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sun Nov 28 13:45:51 EST 2004

On Sun, 2004-11-28 at 07:12, Thomas Wehrspann wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 November 2004 20:08, Lee Revell wrote:
> > You might get an answer on the alsa-user list.  Check the archives
> > first, I am pretty sure I have seen people post working configs to do
> > what you want.
> >
> No one out there with such a solution?
> I search the mailinglists and also ask on alsa-user, but no solution yet.
>
> I would be easier, if Jack would support more than one sound card.

	The cards that you are using cost about $40US each.  I just noticed
that Musicians friend is selling M-Audio Delta 1010LTs for $219US.  So,
the tradeoff is 6 line ins for $120US and a ton of headaches (hardware
hacks, software hacks, using up all your PCI slots) or 10 line ins for
$219US and it works out of the box.

Jan