[linux-audio-user] Re: RME is no more

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 01:51:47 EST 2004

Marek,

I want you to count backwards from 10 to zero with me:
10 Relax your muscles
09 Warm, calm feelings of surrender and compliance are
flowing over your body
08 You're getting sleepy
07 Sleepy
0

I want you to picture yourself in a tranquil world
where everyone is hugging and offering eachother
positive affirmations. Imagine delivering a Grammy
exceptance speech to the likes of John Lennon, Sting,
Elvin Jones, Ron Parker and Prince. Now thank RME for
the robust open source alsa drivers for your HDSP 9652
card without which you could never have produced your
masterpiece; titled Sugary, Sugary, Love, Love.

When you wake up...

ron