[linux-audio-user] Re: RME is no more

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Tue Nov 30 07:55:43 EST 2004

Marek Peteraj wrote:

>You guys think i'm a fool, but i'm a believer.

Just a quick response to this: No, I don't think Marek is a fool. I've
met him and talked with him at length, he's a very serious and dedicated
Linux user who has some very definite ideas that he is not afraid to
articulate. I don't agree with him on all of his points, but I know that
he does think about them before spouting off into LA*. And in so far as
his ideas make *us* consider things in a different way I find his
commentary interesting and provocative.

AFAICT he's not nearly so good a dancer as Fernando, but perhaps he's
been practicing and will demonstrate some improved ability at LAC2005 ? ;)

Best,

dp