[linux-audio-user] LADSPA Fuzz effects

Reuben Martin MartinR at jbu.edu
Wed Oct 6 13:59:34 EDT 2004

>I just tried this one, but after compiling successfully, I started the
>program and got no jack connections, no toolbar, no configuration
>window, and no file/save preset capability.
>
>Running FC1/CCRMA/xfce
>
>Dan

Are you saying nothing happens, or that the window pops up but isn't behaving as expected? If no window is showing up you've got a problem.

Otherwise-
Jack connections: it won't connect to jack until you select Effector->Play
Presets: you create your own and save them using Preset->Save New Preset
Tool Bar: don't need it
Configuration window: Use View->Show Whatever_you_need_to_see

I'm running it on a Gentoo box.

-Reuben