[linux-audio-user] Need single-input, eight processed-output app

Robert Hamilton seedpress at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 9 15:57:37 EDT 2004

Folks,

I'm trying to find an application that will allow me to break up a
single-input audio signal into eight to ten separately bandpass-filtered
outputs. I need to do this in real-time (low latency). It would also be
nice to be able to perform other processes on each output, such as
limiting, clipping or compressing. Preferably the application would also
work with the "Jack Audio Connection Kit." I know it's a tall order.

I'm running the RedHat 9, Planet CCRMA distribution.

I've been searching for something for some time, but haven't found
anything yet that quite fills the bill. So, I've come to the experts! Any
suggestions?

B.H.