[linux-audio-user] voluntary-preempt-2.6.9-rc3-mm3-xxx

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Sun Oct 10 21:56:35 EDT 2004

As Lee Revell has pointed out, there are bugs with
voluntary-preempt-2.6.9-rc3-mm2-S9 as I have posted them on this list.

So I have been waiting for an mm3-s10 patch so I can try again, but I
have noticed that a new patch is ready for the T(x) set of patches. I
asked before about these patches and I ws told that it has something
to do with a stack of some sort.

My question is: does the voluntary-preempt-2.6.9-rc3-mm3-T3 patch have
all the low-latency goodness of the S(x) series: e.g. should I try this
out, or is it designed for some specific hardware set.

Also what is the story with the undo-lockmeter-2.6.9-rc3-mm3-A1?

Thanks for the info and the help!
-thewade