[linux-audio-user] error report 2.6.9-rc4-mm1-VP-T4

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Mon Oct 11 19:07:35 EDT 2004

> Here\'s the patch:
>
> http://lkml.org/lkml/diff/2004/10/11/159/1

I applied the patch and the kernel built, but like 2.6.9-mm2-VP-S9 it
crashed before it could load. The last bit of the message was a lot of
what I guess are frame pointers, but there was a few lines that had info.
For example an RIP message having to do with add_preempt_count+16

But it all ended with Aieee...

I have yet to get any VP kernel to run on my x86_64. I suppose I should
try just the mm3 or mm4 patches without the VP portion, so that is what
I will do.

Any other ideas?
Thanks for the help!
-thewade