[linux-audio-user] Lemur OSC controller

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Thu Oct 14 07:27:05 EDT 2004

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:11:10 +0100, Steve Harris wrote
> On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 09:54:01 +0100, Dave Griffiths wrote:
> > On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 08:44:18 +0100, Steve Harris wrote
> > > http://www.jazzmutant.com/lemur_overview.php
> > >
> > > As mentioned on the music-dsp list:
> > > http://aulos.calarts.edu/pipermail/music-dsp/2004-October/028390.html
> > >
> > > Not out yet, and no hint of pricing, but I want one so badly :) Will
> > > come with linux editing software, hope its open.
> >
> > woah!! - me too!
> > looks Very Expensive though.
>
> Yes, I allready fear for my bank ballance. I can feel some
> consultancy coming on.

However, they look, to my untrained eye, like a notepad computer (or whatever
those laptops without keyboards are called) dedicated to producing osc network
data, with some nice GUI code. The simultaneous touch screen control would be
amazing to have on it's own though, I have to say...

drool on,

dave