[linux-audio-user] 2.4.22 kernel patches

Phil Carter philip_c_carter at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 16:38:20 EDT 2004

I'd like to try openMosix (openMosix.sf.net), which requires a kernel
patch. Right now, I'm using 2.4.22 with low latency and preempt
patches. Will I be able to use openMosix with the other patches? Has
anyone tried this? Does it matter what order I apply the patches in?
I'm not sure I even need preemption (I read about using it with the
low latency patch once, but I can't remember where), but I'd like to
have at least openMosix + low latency if I can.

Phil Carter