[linux-audio-user] Sampler Prerelease and need help!!

Juan Linietsky coding at reduz.com.ar
Fri Oct 22 17:09:51 EDT 2004

Hi linux audio community!
I'm going to be releasing my sampler soon, which I've been working on for
several years now. I had this project on hold for manyl months because i'm
too busy with work.. but since it has been near finished,  I hope
what is missing I can get it from the linux audio community..
Also, i dont want to announce the release until most bugs are fixed, and
docummentation is written..  since I also dont have time to deal with large
amount of incoming mails i may get about it.. this is why the prerelease
is somewhat "private"

This is by no means a simple app, it's actually quite complex and you will
have some troubles figuring out how it works.. so far then, what I need is:

-TESTERS that are willing to test this and send me as many and detailed bug
reports as possible, so i dont have to waste time finding them
-DOCUMMENTATION WRITERS that are willing to gain understanding on the
working on this app, and what each element of it does so they can write
proper docummentation. on each aspect of it.

So basically.. anyone interested please contact me and you will receive a
tarball with the project sources and some _very_ basic instructions on how it
works.

Thanks!!

Juan Linietsky -
email: coding at reduz.com.ar
irc: irc.freenode.net / #lad , username reduz