[linux-audio-user] rt_lpc: real-time LPC + visualization

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Oct 25 06:59:23 EDT 2004

Dear All,

Following the tradition of sndpeek, rt_lpc does LPC analysis,
synthesis, and visualization in real-time.  It is released as of
today.

features:
- real-time LPC analysis
- real-time LPC synthesis
- visualization of original, predicted, and error waveforms
- visualization of vocal tract shape from LPC coefficients
- adjustable LPC analysis order
- adjustable synthesis pitch shift
- lots of other choices (pitch pulse source selection, emphasis
filter)\\
- STFT plot
- modular LPC library
- MIDI input control of pitch

Like sndpeek, it is great for teaching.

     http://soundlab.cs.princeton.edu/software/rt_lpc/

We just put this out, and while the main file is pretty cluttered,
our LPC library is cleanly abstracted for use in your applications.

Welcome all comments and suggestions.

Best,
Ge!