[linux-audio-user] Appending soundfiles (Re: creating audio-only dvds)

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Mon Oct 25 10:01:57 EDT 2004

Hi Kjetil:

  If you're using the special-menu.scm file from my work the Append File
item won't work, it needs replaced by the code you've printed below. I
just fixed it this weekend, now it works perfectly. There is also an
example in the Snd docs that shows how to place a 1-second silence
between the appends.

Best,

dp